Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: It's Election Day.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    I'm here for college dude.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    Just got back from voting Obama.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    What are you gonna vote?
    Crowd: [in unison] None of the above!


    Since I won't be voting till this afternoon, whoever gets where this quote above comes from may get my vote.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    Obama's getting another vote here directly...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you gonna vote?
    Crowd: [in unison] None of the above!


    Since I won't be voting till this afternoon, whoever gets where this quote above comes from may get my vote.
    </div></div>

    Brewster's Millions
    I love a good Richard Pryor film.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    I'm glad you voted, but I'm also glad you voted in KY. VA will be close KY will not. Votes are more important in VA this time around. Wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if you took it that way.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you gonna vote?
    Crowd: [in unison] None of the above!


    Since I won't be voting till this afternoon, whoever gets where this quote above comes from may get my vote.
    </div></div>

    Brewster's Millions
    I love a good Richard Pryor film. </div></div>

    You beat me to it.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    I did a write in for Pepe Lopez instead of boucher.
    GO VOLS

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad you voted, but I'm also glad you voted in KY. VA will be close KY will not. Votes are more important in VA this time around. Wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if you took it that way. </div></div>It did come off as rude. I highly doubt that Obama will win Kentucky. Most college students here are for Obama cause this is Berea, the most liberal college I've heard of.

    I'm hoping for McCain to win, obviously.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's Election Day.

    Not really liberal colleges, students/young tend to lean Obama heavily this year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •